Pages

20.2.09

Congratulations!!


Well im graduating in May from San Diego State University, Its my 4th year & my majors are Communication, Journalism & Media Studies, & Sociology, Lord Willin' you all will be reading my editors note in your favorite entertainment magazine. Im happy Im graduating but Im kinda sad and scared at the same time! The real world is cumin fast at me and im half ready to take it on and half ready to duck! Some of the goals I wanted to accomplish I didnt get a chance to & plus I haven't been fully prepared for this moment...a month a go I thought I was graduating a year from now & the reality of it coming full throttle hasn't really sunk in yet!! I have 3 months to get it together cuz im not gona be a lazy bum with a degree uh uh!! Ima keep yall updated on my progress of figuring my life out! If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know, I need all the help I can get, but untill then YAY ME!

0 comments: