Pages

16.11.09

The Hott Chick: Lady Gaga Edition

"I want your Ugly//
                    I want your disease"





So everyone knows how raw Lady Gaga is by now,, I never did a post on her but now i think its due for this Bad Romance video. I love it!! i love her creativity,, all her videos and songs do it for me. Play Just Dance or Poker Face at any moment and watch me get it in. Her songs are just so much fun,, i call it drunk white girl music lolz. And Im Loving the part in this song where she be ``Ra/ Ra/ Uh Uh Uh/Romaaa/Roma Mah Mah /Ga Ga/ Ooo La La/ Want Your Bad Romance`` thats my shit!! And did you peep her back tat and those killer shoes?? Just Bomb!!

2 comments:

.domo. said...

isnt it just amazing?? i want all those shoes lol

SinfulLyo said...

agreed! the tatt, the shoes, and the nudity. LOVE it!