Pages

8.1.10

New Year Realization


I know everyone makes a New Years Resolution and I never did because I knew I would break it. One part because of motivation and the other part I really didn't know how to plan for it. But now I have a desire to set my goals not just for the New Year,, but the rest of my life.

My New Life Resolution,, as I rather call it is to reshape my body to be healthier and sexier [cuz i already think Im sexy ;-) ] and to get a grip on making me all around happy,, basically my goal is to be all about me!! For basically all my life I realized I never really put me first in the ways I should have,, I always find myself caring about what others think and that isnt right. I need to just be focused on whats best for me by me. From family,, to friends,, to ppl i dont even know I worry about my reputation and letting them down. But who cares,, at the end of the day whatever I do ultimately effects me and no one else so my plans for my life is what matters most down to what I do and the way I feel about me.

So,, Im going to ultimately make me a better person all around for ME,, and if anyone that enjoys that can but if not oh well. Im going to apply this in everything I do
Asking myself:

1. What do I really want to do?
2. Will this make me feel better or worse?
3. How will this affect me in the long run?

Ive made alot of dumb decisions in my life that werent near what I wanted to do,, and in the end it only hurt me,, so now starting in 2010 Im going to embrace the love I have for myself to only be out for me. This doesnt mean I dont care about anyone,, ultimately if I feel you are worthy to be in my world,, I will care and love you but at the end of the day,, I will only focus on the betterment of myself. Im not 100% happy in my situation of life right now,, I dont have a job,,   i gained a grip of weight in the past year,, im confused as of what I really want to do in my life,, im had to move back in my grandmother's house,, & i am not fulfilled in my relationship the way I want to be,,even tho it isnt bad it wasnt wat I saw for myself in reference to falling in love. In all,, I know I have the power to change all this and Im starting today!! Wish me the best,, and I wish you all the same!!

3 comments:

NightFall914 said...

It's a big thing when you finally realize that your life is really ABOUT YOU first and foremost. Hope you achieve ya goals. :)

Eyesofphases said...

Peace and blessings to you in achieving your goals. Remember nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Robyn Latice said...

Good Luck! Happy new year!