Pages

21.3.09

Keepin It 100!

VERY LAST:
1.
Last beverage? Grande White Chococale Mocha wit Caramel Sauce on Ice from Starbucks
2. Last phone call? Ko Ko! [in progress]
3. Last song you listened to? Round Midnight by Jasmine Sullivan
4. Last movie you watched? Ratatouille [my fav watch it almost everyday!]
5. Last time you cried? Yesturday

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Yes [Im the Queen of Recycling Boys]
7. Been cheated on? Yup!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No
9. Lost someone special? Yes
10. Been depressed? Yes
11. Been drunk? Yea alot of times

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13. Pink
14. Grey

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends? Yea
16. Fallen out of love? Ummmm....idk
17. Laughed until you cried? Yea [last week]
18. Met someone who changed you? Yes the ex Donta but not in ways I wanted =[
19. Found out who your true friends were? I already knew
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes ppl I thought wudn't
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list? Yup several

IN YOUR LIFE:
23. How many kids do you want to have? IDK the exact number but maybe 5
24. Do you have any pets? Can my purse be a pet or my money
25. Do you want to change your name? No but I wish people wouldn't fuck it up so much!
26. What did you do for your last birthday? RightTrack[Stripclub]/Lucky Strike [drunk bowling]/Club Ivar in Hollywood
27. What time did you wake up today? 7:20 a.m.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleepin
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Arab Money& Love of My Life
30. Last time you saw your father? Last Month
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Make better decisions
32. What are you listening to right now? Ko Ko on the phone
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Random...Yea I know a Tommy
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? My ex Donta & that we broke up yesterday!
36. Whats your real name? ummmmm i rather not lol
37. Relationship Status? Single Lady [put my hands up lolz]
38. Zodiac sign? Virgo

39. Male or female? female
40. Elementary? Warren Lane
41. Middle School? Warren Lane
42. High school? City Honors
43. Hair color? Brown
44. Long or short? Middle Long
45. Height? 5' 2.75"
46. Do you have a crush on someone? Yea I do
47. What do you like about yourself? Funny, Sweet & Loving, Wild, Pretty, Smart, [etc]
48. Piercings? My ears & tongue
49. Tattoos? Dove holding cherry hearts, Fairy sitting on a flower, "K" wit a crown on it
50. Righty or lefty? Righty

FIRSTS :
51. First surgery? When I was born [umbilical cord was crazy wrapped around my head & body]
52. First piercing? Ears [2 months]
53. First tattoo? Fairy sittin on a flower
54. First best friend? Amber [we are still friends]
55. First sport you joined? softball
56. First pet? Fish named White Mike
57. First vacation? Cruise to the Bahamas
58. First concert? Usher!! [8701 tour]
59. First crush? Anthony Anabere
60. First alcohol drink? Beer & i realized I hated it

RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating? Im Not eating
62. Drinking? Starbucks drink I mentioned
63. I'm about to? IDK...
64. Listening to? Ko Ko on the phone
65. Waiting for? Kevin to call me

YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids? Yes!!
67. Want to get married? Awww Yea im such a girl
68. Careers in mind? Editor in Chief of a mag\ A&R

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes? Lips
70. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
71. Shorter or taller? Taller
72. Older or Younger? Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantically Spontaneous
74. Nice stomach or nice arms? Stomach
75. Tattoos or piercings? Tatts
76. Sensitive or loud? I guess Loud [Im sensitve so we both cant be]
77. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant? Hesitant with courage

HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger? Yea
80. Drank hard liquor? Yea only fuck wit it!
81. Lost glasses/contacts? Sun glasses
82. Sex on first date? Yea i have but not often
83. Broken someone's heart? Yea unfortunately
84. Had your own heart broken? Yes [all this week for example]
85. Been arrested? No but ive been close
86. Turned someone down? Yea
87. Cried when someone died? I laugh at death! haha [j/k of course I cry]
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? No Ellen Degen!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself? Yea [if i dont no one else will]
90. Miracles? Yes
91. Love at first sight? Ugghhh no! Thought I did
92. Heaven? Yea Im going are you?
93. Santa Claus? once upon a time
94. Kissing on the first date? Yes if its a good date
95. Sex on the first date? Depends on the person [sometimes the moment is just right]

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yea [its a secret tho :-x ]
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Naw just "friends" lolz
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? Yea ppl have done it so can I
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? Jesus
100. Enjoyed answering this? yea I guess,, I was bored

1 comments:

NightFall914 said...

You're only 5'3?
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww