Pages

5.10.09

Poetry From A Non-Poet

LMAO,, I was going through old emails from my old sidekick and found this "poem" i wrote about 3 or 4 years ago after one of my heartbreaks w/ my first love...then i was so serious about this poem now i laugh at the amateurism,,its so roses are red violets are blue... its still cute i think enjoy lolz

[exatly how it was written,, notice the ck's my daddy was a blood,,im off that now]


[Ur not the you you used 2 be.... 
maybe this was the you who you always meant 2 be... 
the one who in the end was destined to hurt me... 
but instead tried 2 blind me with hopes and dreams... 
or was it my fault for actually believin that u 
was who I thought was meant 4 me... 
I shud hav known this day wud ckum from the beginnin...
u were #1 but now u downgraded urself 2 a postision that doesn't even exist... 
congratulations for being another disapointment on my list... 
don't think for 1 seconcd u defeated me... 
don't forget that I'm still the fuckin qu33n...
So u ckan go ahead on to the next but don't get 2 ahead of urself...
ur heart is forever cursed to think bout ur ex...
which is me, ckuz u hate to admit I was ur best...
and now I want to say thanks for showin that u ckant be tru... 
so I ckan let go ckuz ur  space has been reserved
for sumone realer than u] 


|||||||BONUS||||||


Around the same time my best friend Ko Ko aka Kodak aka @LadyEyeCandy on Twitter wrote this lil poem its more funny than anything but at that time i was feelin it,, see these poems were AIM away message fillers for me  when away messages spoke your life and feelings as strongly as a blog lolz

Most niggas dont mean shit to me,
But they steady, heavy, tryin to get wit me...
The more I give, the more they take,
Cant be real, they stay FAKE!
They wonder why, i say goodbye,
I do not cry, they all can fry,
In hell, for all the fuck i care....
Trust, i'll never see them there...
I'm too damn cool, for lil boy drama,
They still hold on to their mamas,
Titties and ass is all they think about,
So i curse these niggas out,
Then they all forget about...
The fact that they, made me act this way...
I'm not a bitch, but i'll be one today....
I'm too grown,nigga  so i dont pla
You're WACK son! like Brooklyn would say,
The BEST thing that could happen to u...
Is ME, but dont go feelin blue,
Cuz i chose not to fuck with you,
My LADY SWAGGA IS SO OUTRAGIOUS!
My rhymes SICK, my shits contagious,
I'm FREE, your minds still in cages!
Beautiful...
Confident...
Honest..
Heaven Sent...
I'm what you WISH your girl could be...
Think twice next time you FUCK WIT ME!!
Follow me on Twitter @KAmbAmPOw 

0 comments: