Pages

19.2.09

DIDDY BLOG!! DIDDY BLOG!! DIDDY BLOG!! [lolz]


If you know me then you that I fantasize about being P. Diddy when I grow up! I'm in love with his power his swagg is beyond swagg its, its.....its not even in my thought process yet! lmao! But anyway... Diddy confuses me when he tries to be a rapper tho, im mean he knows how to make a hit I can say that, but so can Soulja Boy [get my drift].... Maybe he feels my pain this time around cuz Diddy is cumn out with another album hopefully one good enough for purchasing ^_^ ! [cross fingaz]
This time around he received the fax that was mas sent out to every rapper that [SINGIN GET SALES] cuz he is humming away on this one! Sort of reminiscent to a Chicago rapper/producer who picture is below in a previous post! But Diddy is the King of the remix so maybe its different:

"It's a profound love story, man," Sean Combs told MTV News Wednesday night via phone from L.A. "It's about this tumultuous love roller-coaster relationship that occurs. It's everything from love, pain, sex, God, celebration. It's a lot of things rolled into one. It's a conceptual album.

"One of the things I wanna give you that's not out there yet is that it's not me as a solo artist," Diddy added. "It's a group I put together; myself and two girls. Two young ladies, you may know them or you may not. It's almost like some back-in-the-day Loose Ends-type sh--. We're going to be telling the story of Last Train to Paris."


Is he trying to say the rest of Danity Kane is in the group?? It would make sence right? They aint got shit to do... they should call it Diddy Kane or Danity Diddy or Diddy Child or Diddy & them 2 bitches hahaha idk


Furthermore, Last Train to Paris seems so complex it should be turned into a book. Like his discription is too much, how in the hell are you gona fit all that shit into an album exipit A:

"I'm infatuated with her, really blown away," Diddy said. "We wind up spending the night together. I never get her name. When I wake up, she's gone. A couple of months go by, and I bump into her again on tour overseas. We get together, and she's attached to my hip. For three months! She's on my hip for three months. I tell her to come to New York, Miami, all the places where I get it poppin', where I really do sh--. You know how men pop sh--, like men do sometimes when they're trying to make a woman fall in love."

As the story unfolds, Diddy and his love have a misunderstanding and separate.

"She just breaks out on a n---a," Combs revealed. "But an absence makes the heart grow fonder. She's singing to me; I'm performing to her. We're in two different parts of the world. She's remembering all the good times, and I'm thinking about if I had another chance, I wouldn't f--- it up. So, I go on tour and I'm in London. I get a tip that she's in Paris, and it's 9:45 p.m. or something. It's one of the foggiest days in London, so I can't take my plane. I can't drive, the road is shut down. The only way I can get there is the last train to Paris, and it leaves in 20 minutes and I'm 15 minutes away. It's that whole intensity of what happens on the train ride — and will she be there when I get there — is something else you'll hear."



[And Ill spare your for now cuz the nigga still explains the damn story which will later be turned into a movie! Oh Diddy Oh Diddy, whats inside that lil mind of yours]



\\ & you heard it from the queen herslf.....




[info from mtv.com]



0 comments: